Young Scientists – Interactive Science Camp for 6 to 10 year olds with Ms Trang
Explore the exciting world of Science with our expert native speaker teacher!
Would you like to explore Science through fun experiments? Our students will learn about both everyday and spectacular science, through hands-on experiments, exploring gravity, magic ice, rockets and rainbows. The week will culminate in a Science Show for parents and grandparents. Improve your child’s English with a native English speaking teacher and an engaging, hands-on topic!
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Young Scientists!|
|Time||29 June-3 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 500 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Young Scientists Summer Camp:
Ms. Trang is an adventurous American from Texas who studied Psychology and Political Science at Austin College. She enjoys going for hikes, practicing yoga, and sewing in her free time. She previously taught in Colombia and Vietnam, but now calls Hungary her home, with Budapest holding a magical place in her heart.
The location of our Young Scientists Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: June 29-July 3
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.