Think Outside the Box – Interactive Science Camp for 7 to 11 year olds with Ms Trang
Find extraordinary solutions to ordinary problems with our expert native speaker teacher!
This camp is a wonderful opportunity for your child to learn how to think critically in a stimulating and creative environment. We will explore questions and problems that come up in our everyday lives, and collaboratively find unique and ‘out of the box’ solutions through hands-on projects to get our creative juices flowing.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Think Outside the Box!|
|Time||12-16 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Think Outside the Box Summer Camp:
Ms. Trang is an adventurous American from Texas who studied Psychology and Political Science at Austin College. She enjoys going for hikes, practicing yoga, and sewing in her free time. She previously taught in Colombia and Vietnam, but now calls Hungary her home, with Budapest holding a magical place in her heart.
The location of our Think Outside the Box Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 12-16 July
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.