The World of Harry Potter 2 – The Magic Continues for 10 to 14 year olds with Ms Deanna
Disarm your family with your extensive Harry Potter knowledge!
This camp is a follow-on to the incredibly successful Happy Potter 1 Camp last Summer, although it is not necessary to have attended the first camp. Aside from enjoying the fun of casting spells and meeting monsters, the children will explore the key themes of the Harry Potter books: Friendship, acceptance, resolving conflict and making choices.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||The World of Harry Potter 2 – The Magic Continues|
|Time||12-16 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our “The World of Harry Potter 2” Summer Camp:
Ms Deanna is an energetic American from Pennsylvania. She studied English and Psychology at the University of Miami and loves working with children. She loves all sorts of books, games, music, and dancing. Deanna has lived and taught in several other European countries, but life in Budapest is her favorite!
The location of our Harry Potter Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 12-16 July, 2021
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.