Science Class in English for Primary School Children – Mad Scientists
Special-Interest Course for 6-8 year olds
Our new science course for primary school children launching in September is designed to develop the English of native or confident speakers between the ages of 6 and 8 through an exploration of Science topics. Through experiments, interactive activities and state-of-the -art teaching materials the children will gain knowledge, confidence and creative and critical thinking skills.
The course is called Mad Scientists for first and second language speakers.
- Time: Tuesdays, 15:00-16:30
- Location: 1026, Pasaréti út 12B
For children who are curious about the world around them and enjoy hands-on explorations and experiments
- Students will develop spoken and elementary written English through Science learning
- Interactive activities and experiments
- Collaborative learning and project work
- Exciting topics include how our senses work, the world of plants and animals and how to stay healthy
- Online reading programme and Budapest Afterschool online Home Learning
About Budapest Afterschool
We are an English school in the heart of Buda. We provide an English-speaking environment for kindergarten, primary and secondary school children, with a variety of classes and programmes with native speaking English teachers.
All our teachers are English native speakers and qualified. We believe that good teaching is based on good relationships with the children. Classes are hands-on and enjoyable. Our aim is to give children, who may be attending more traditional content and test-centred schools, access to a different style of learning. We encourage them to be pro-active and develop their cognitive and creative skills alongside their English.
Classes are 90 minutes long on the weekday afternoons, in small groups, in our location in Buda.