Hungarian for Newcomers for 7 to 11 year olds with Ms Viki
Learn how to make friends in Hungarian!
In this fun and engaging camp, students will learn the basics of the Hungarian language, with a focus on everyday communication with their peers. Through games, role plays, stories, songs and challenges the children will embark on an enjoyable relationship with this new language and the culture around it.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Magyar Magic
Hungarian for Newcomers
|Time||13-17 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 500 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Magyar Magic Summer Camp:
Ms Viki is a qualified native speaker Hungarian as a foreign language teacher. She received her diploma from Hungary’s leading university, Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem. She has experience spreading Hungarian culture all over the world from Spain to the United States. In her free time, Ms Viki likes to play sports, kayak, play the piano or even cross-stitch.
The location of our Magyar Magic Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Click here to view our gallery of our previous summer camps.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 13-17 July
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.