Expecto Patronum! The Magical World of Harry Potter for 8 to 10 year olds with Ms Mishel
Disarm your family with your extensive Harry Potter knowledge!
Do you want to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper on death? Our students will develop language and communication skills, while making magic spells and potions, recreating dramatic Harry Potter moments and looking at the underlying themes of the novels, such as friendship, courage, resilience and tolerance.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||The Magical World of Harry Potter 1|
|Time||12-16 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our “Magical World of Harry Potter 1” Summer Camp:
Ms Mishel comes from Britain and received her Art and Design diploma from South Thames College. She has a great appreciation and fascination for different cultures, their language, history and artistic imprints. She uses this knowledge to engage her students in friendly and engaging conversations to teach them English while using various communicative teaching methods. In her free time, she likes to work on her own art projects or enjoy the outdoors by hiking.
The location of our Harry Potter Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 12-16 July, 2021
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.