Expecto Patronum!: The World of Harry Potter for 8 to 13 year olds with Ms Deanna
Disarm your family with your extensive Harry Potter knowledge!
Do you want to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper on death? In our Harry Potter Summer Camp our students will develop language and communication skills, while making magic spells and potions, recreating dramatic Harry Potter moments and looking at the underlying themes of the novels, such as friendship, courage, resilience and tolerance.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Expecto Patronum!
The World of Harry Potter
|Time||13-17 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 000 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Expecto Patronum! The World of Harry Potter Summer Camp:
Ms Deanna is an energetic American from Pennsylvania. She studied English and Psychology at the University of Miami and loves working with children. She loves all sorts of books, games, music, and dancing. Deanna has lived and taught in several other European countries, but life in Budapest is her favorite!
The location of our Harry Potter Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Click here to view our gallery of our previous summer camps.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 13-17 July
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.