Engineering Wonders – Interactive Science Summer Camp with Ms Deanna for 9-14 year olds
Create your own masterpieces!
Students will enter the fantastic world of engineering, designing and testing structures and learning the science and technology behind their creations. The focus will be on developing communicative skills alongside increasing their creativity and critical thinking. We will design and build our own solutions to a variety of engineering challenges, from buoyancy to programming.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Engineering Wonders|
|Time||28 June-2 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Engineering Wonders Summer Camp!
Ms Deanna is an energetic American from Pennsylvania. She studied English and Psychology at the University of Miami and loves working with children. She loves all sorts of books, games, music, and dancing. Deanna has lived and taught in several other European countries, but life in Budapest is her favorite!
The location of our Engineering Wonders Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: June 28-July 2, 2021
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.