Eco-ART in 2 and 3D Summer Camp with Ms Deanna for 9-14 year olds
Create your own masterpieces!
Improve your child’s English with a native English speaking teacher and an engaging, hands-on topic. In our Eco-ART Summer Camp Ms Deanna will take children on a 2D artistic journey using a variety of media, including clay and collage, before embarking on a 3D art project to make their own life-sized pieces, sculptures from found materials. The week will culminate in an Art Show for parents and grandparents.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Eco-ART in 2 and 3D|
|Time||29 June-3 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 500 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Eco-ART Summer Camp!
Ms Deanna is an energetic American from Pennsylvania. She studied English and Psychology at the University of Miami and loves working with children. She loves all sorts of books, games, music, and dancing. Deanna has lived and taught in several other European countries, but life in Budapest is her favorite!
The location of our Eco-ART Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: June 29-July 3
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.