Cave to Canvas: Art and the Stories it Can Tell for 9 to 13 year olds with Ms Mishel
Explore the history of art by creating your own!
Embark on an adventure through the dawn of history with our art and storytelling week, where the children will explore mythology, legends and storytelling through Art, while connecting to our roots and the first known language of humanity. During the camp we will concentrate on the use of communicative language and kinaesthetic learning to understand what makes us who we are today. We will encourage creative speech, observation skills and articulating Ideas freely and fluently.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Cave to Canvas Art Camp|
|Time||28 June-2 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Cave to Canvas Art Summer Camp:
Ms Mishel comes from Britain and received her Art and Design diploma from South Thames College. She has a great appreciation and fascination for different cultures, their language, history and artistic imprints. She uses this knowledge to engage her students in friendly and engaging conversations to teach them English while using various communicative teaching methods. In her free time, she likes to work on her own art projects or enjoy the outdoors by hiking.
The location of our Cave to Canvas Art Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 28 June-2 July, 2021
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.