Be a Mad Scientist! – Interactive Science Camp for 10 to 14 year olds with Ms Kelly
Discover the world around you from the smallest bacteria to the mightiest volcanoes!
Join us in the madness! Our students will create their own home-made scientific phenomena, from diet coke volcanoes to DIY quick sand. They will make water glow, generate electricity and examine bacteria under microscopes. The week will culminate in a Science Show for parents and grandparents. Improve your child’s English with a native English speaking teacher and an engaging, hands-on topic.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Be a Mad Scientist!|
|Time||29 June-3 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 500 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Be a Mad Scientists Summer Camp:
Ms. Kelly is a native English speaker from the United States. She has a Bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University where she majored in Criminal Justice and Political Science. She has previously taught English overseas in Thailand as well as Dubai. Her main interests are in Musical Theatre and Drama which she studied for years before entering college. She also loves to travel and thus far has checked 32 countries off of her list.
The location of our Be a Mad Scientist Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: June 29-July 3
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.