Around the World in Five Days for ages 6-9 with Ms Trang
Join us on a Cultural Adventure!
Join us on a journey to explore fascinating cultures around the world, with a focus on children’s lives. Each day of camp we will travel virtually to a different continent and look at the most exciting animals, homes, food and drink, music and games, clothing and festivals found on that continent. Through interactive, fun activities the children will be encouraged both to communicate in English and to build awareness of the diversity of our world.
Main Information about this Summer Camp:
|name of Camp||Around the World in Five Days|
|Time||28 June-2 July, 2021|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 900 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Around the World in Five Days Summer Camp:
Ms. Trang is an adventurous American from Texas who studied Psychology and Political Science at Austin College. She enjoys going for hikes, practicing yoga, and sewing in her free time. She previously taught in Colombia and Vietnam, but now calls Hungary her home, with Budapest holding a magical place in her heart.
The location of our cultural Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and a nearby canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 28 June-2 July, 2021
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 900 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 500 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.