Around the World in Five Days for 8 to 12 year olds with Ms Kelly
Join us on our journey of worldwide exploration!
Come with us on a vibrant voyage around our wonderful world! In this Educational and engaging summer camp our students will explore a different continent each day, travelling virtually to look at the animals, people, homes, art and pastimes of each continent. The focus will be on developing language and communication while building children’s awareness of the diversity of our world.
Main Information about this Educational Summer Camp:
|Name of Camp||Around the World in Five Days|
|Time||13-17 July, 2020|
|Location||1021, Tárogató út 2-4, 2nd floor|
|Price||49 500 HUF/child|
Why choose an Afterschool Camp?
- Qualified native speaker teachers
- Educational but fun and engaging thematic camps
- Over 20 hours of classes included
- A focus on developing teamwork and presentation skills while nurturing critical and creative thinking skills
About the teacher of our Around the World in Five Days Summer Camp:
Ms. Kelly is a native English speaker from the United States she has a Bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University where she majored in Criminal Justice and Political Science. She has previously taught English overseas in Thailand as well as Dubai. Her main interests are in Musical Theatre and Drama which she studied for years before entering college. She also loves to travel and thus far has checked 32 countries off of her list.
The location of our Educational Summer Camp:
Our host school and partner school is the wonderful Babérliget Primary school with extensive grounds for outside learning and onsite canteen. Located near the heart of the city but surrounded by green, this site provides a cool, shaded environment from the heat of the summer.
Click here to view our gallery of our previous Around the World in Five Days summer camp.
Are you interested in our other camps? Learn about our Summer Camps here!
- Dates: 13-17 July
- Location: 1021. Budapest Tárogató út 2-4.
- The camp will run Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 15:30. Early arrival is possible from 8:00 and late pick-up until 16:30.
- The price is 49 500 HUF/child (sibling discount 47 000 HUF), including all tuition and materials, early arrival and late pick up supervision, morning snacks, lunches and afternoon snacks.